Announcing CIO-CS Contract
Alvarez LLC is proud to offer another procurement vehicle for our Federal clients to buy the best of our Partners' general and healthcare IT services and solutions.
The NIH CIO-CS GWAC is a ten-year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract, consisting of a five-year base period and a five-year option period. CIO-CS has a $20 billion ceiling per contract holder.
The newest GWAC, CIO-CS, covers everything IT including services such as deployment and installation, maintenance and training, engineering studies, enterprise licenses and extended warranties, cloud, mobility, collaboration tools, web and video-conferencing, cyber security, virtualization and health and biomedical IT.
NITAAC CIO-CS Advantages
- Everything IT in support of the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture and the Federal Health Architecture.
- $20 billion ceiling for each awardee - no limits on what can be purchased within scope.
- Easy-to-use, secure web-based e-GOS system for automated delivery order competition, management, awardee selection and notification.
- No special "Delegation of Procurement Authority."
- 0.35% Contract Access Fee.
- One-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question.
- No Economy Act Determination.
Click here for free CIO-CS training for Federal departments and agencies.
Please call (877) 739-7289 or Contact Us today for more information on CIO-CS.
Alvarez LLC provides the following solutions and services under the CIO-CS contract
Category 1 – End User Hardware Commodities, Group A - Laptops, Group B - Desktops, Group C - Printers
Category 2 - End User Software Commodities, Group A - Operating System, Group B - Desktop Collaboration Suite
Category 3 - IT Security Software Commodities, Group A: Anti-Virus Software
Category 4 - Enterprise Performance Management Tools, Group A: Enterprise Database Management Systems, Group B: Enterprise Performance Management Tools
Category 5 - Health and Biomedical Research IT Capabilities, Group A: Laboratory Information Systems
Category 6 - On-Premise Infrastructure, Group A - Enterprise Servers
Category 7 - Infrastructure and Platform as a Service, Group A - Computing, Group B - Enterprise Storage
Category 8 - Telecommunications Plans, Group A - Carrier Plans
Category 9 – Value Added Services
Alvarez LLC's CIO-CS Contract Number